Tuesday 13 May 2014

Fair City 2014

Arrived at the show about 08.00 was raining a wee bit, so on with the waterproofs.
Didna like a couple of courses one had a spread, the first time I have done one in a competition.
Jodie managed up to the spread and then darted out of the ring for a wee. (first time for everything)
So we had 3 big E's on the first day. The weather improved as the day went on so pitched the tent had a good look at all the other rings running.
Had a good walk before tea, went to see the peacocks and a wee walk to see if we could see some otters.
The camera I took went flat so never got any pics for the weekend. (silly billy charged the wrong batteries).
Sunday weather was pretty good, got a Second in Helens Glass course 4/5 combined agility went a wee bit slower just to see if I could get a clear round.
On to Linda Park ring tricky start I thought and a tricky bit at the end anyway we got the big E because she back jumped( woman always knows best)
Back to Helen Glass last event a 5/6/7 combined jumping it was the same for large so walked at 14.00 and just turned up as it was about 75% finished for smalls, then I found out she had changed the start she made it even more tricky I thought.
We were last to run managed the start quite well. Jodie was going well, so much so that I coodna get her on to my right  side and we arrived at jump 7 so it was either jump the jump or kick the dog, I took the jump and got the big E.
Jodie and I finished very fast and I thought I had clear because there is nothing in the rules says you canna jump a jump.
So we had a discussion about it, and it turned out I widna get anything anyway so everyone went away with some good banter going about.
At the prize giving Helen gave me the judges special.
Hey I was a happy bunny all the way home

1 comment:

  1. Och ya dafty wait till I tell my camera wumun LOL! You had a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete